The last few years have taught us a lot of new communication skills. We have sold, kept in touch, innovated, brainstormed, project managed, launched new products and sold them through Teams, Zoom or WhatsApp! It is quite surprising how we have adapted during the pandemic.
Interspill 2022 will celebrate that and create the opportunity to meet, network, perhaps have dinner together so you get to know your customer and your customer can get to know you!
At Interspill we want to help make connections through delivering an exciting exhibition, relevant associated events organised with the exhibitors. These highlight the depth, capability and competence of those whose support to the response community is vital.
The opportunity to meet others in the industry, catch up with old friends, see how past colleagues are doing, meet new people, see what competitors are up to, see new products and then just to have a chat that enables getting beyond the slightly false feeling of a virtual meeting!
To celebrate this at Interspill we have:
- Allocated plenty of networking areas within the exhibition hall.
- Arranged an in-exhibition area social event on 21 June 1700-1900.
- Science and Innovation workshops in the exhibition area.
- Sector themed days to focus on industry sectors of particular relevance to the industry
- Introduced a Day Delegate Rate at just Euro 100 per day
- Added a Clean Seas area to include other forms of marine pollution
- An Interspill Futures space to reflect development and research, allocated to promote projects from both Innovators and Researchers
The following are exhibiting at Interspill 2022 (Confirmed as at 22 Apr 22):