Interspill 2022 is now just 8 months away. After a COVID induced delay we wanted to let you know that we have been busy and planning a great event to be held in Hall 10 at the RAI Exhibition Centre in Amsterdam from 21 – 23 June 2022.
This is the first of three newsletter that we will publish to keep you up to date with what is happening at the event. This issue sets the scene.
- Being in Amsterdam, we are hosted by Spill Response Group Holland – learn more about what they do.
- For some delegates the Technical Conference is a highlight and the newsletter outlines the proposed themes. We have been delighted with the number and quality of the abstracts received so far, however in order to ensure that the selection of topics and presenters is both wide and diverse, we have extended the deadline and encourage further submissions. We invite 250 word abstracts for consideration by the Conference Committee to consider in November. Please get your abstracts in by 31 October!
- For Interspill we are introducing an Industry Conference with days where one sector will have the focus of this industry led conference
- Some who know Interspill well will learn that Reed Exhibitions are gone and in their place are iConex who will deliver the event for us – they have lots of experience in delivering oil and gas industry focussed events but also clean seas events with an innovative approach to delivering them.
- Many of you will know Roger Mabbott from previous events and his involvement in UK Spill Association – he now works for iConex as our Event Director! Its great to have him involved!
Interspill is back and I hope that this newsletter whets your appetite for what promises to be a great event.